Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Red Edition


After my Peaches & Cream triumph last week - can be read here. I thought I would try red nails for this week.
I enjoyed the nails for one night and half a morning and now, I no longer like-e. 
However, I really like the actual nail polish, slightly thicker consistency with a great thick brush for a lot of coverage.

I have used 17 Supreme Shine nail polish in Risky Red for this look.



I have such a love/hate relationship with red nail polish.
I love that it is such a classic colour.
I think it makes a manicure look really elegant.
I always lurve it on other people.

However on me, I feel red nails just look so blah.
I have yet to find a red nail polish that suits me.
They are either too dull, get strangely darker after a day or two, or too many coats are needed which then results in almost instant peeling.

So, currently the jury is out for me and red nail polish. I will be on the hunt, again, for my perfect red. A lovely marriage of an intense, shiney, orange based red. Where art thou?
xx


Do you have any suggestions for a fail safe red nail polish?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment