Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : It's Pink


I love the colour pink. 
So feminine, but can be so shocking and playful.
On a whole I usually don't really like pink nails on me to be honest. 
I haven't found a shade other than the one below that I think yes, I will repurchase you all day long. So here we have a little pink gem. 

I have used W7 in 76 It's Pink nail polish for this look.



I also bought this nail polish for £1.99 in Wood Green - Result!
This nail polish is so bright but I'm not sure if this has been fully captured in my pictures. It is a lovely orange based bright pink which I love. This shade has also become one of my go to nail polishes for a no effort bright colour.
The application is great I find, a thick bottle with a moderate sized brush.

My only complaint with this nail polish is that it seems to chip or peel so easily. I mean by the next day there will be a chipped or peeled piece of nail, which can be rather annoying.

However for the price I paid I really have nothing to complain about.
xx


What pink shades are your favourite for your nails?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment