Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Festive Editions III


Hey hey hey guys. 

Here is my third instalment of my festive edition Monday manis. I let you guys know the festive inspired nail look I will be rocking this December. 

For this week we have the :

Party All Night Nails

This weeks mani is all about the upcoming Christmas party's. With just over a week left until Christmas, many work places, friends and extended family members usually have their Christmas Party around this time. This can be anything from a small office party, a gathering at a friends house, to dinner or a full blown night out (with additional hangover in the morning). 
So with this in mind, I wanted to do a pretty glam mani that will also have lasting power through work days all ready for your special Christmas night out. 

For this weeks Party All Night Nails I have given you two options :) 

For the first look I have used Revlon Colorstay in Amethyst with Barry M Gold Glitter on the tips. 



 Don't we love purple shades for winter. I found this little gem in T K Maxx for £2 bloody bargain! I think this mani is so suitable for the festive season as it reminds me a little of Christmas pudding lol. This is a great purple nail polish with some shimmer running through it. Not an obvious shimmer, but enough to add a nice finish to the polish. For me this mani wouldn't be complete without some glitter added and what better polish to use, than the Barry M Gold Glitter to add some extra dazzle to this look.


For the second look I have Beauty UK White Out nail polish. 


I think it is safe to say I am a Beauty UK lover, and they have moved up to my faves with Barry M nail polishes. Beauty UK's White Out reminds me of snow. Its is almost a creamy looking nail polish which I love and helps to give another dimension to the nails. Super complimentary, gorgeous formula. A win for me for a great festive nail. 

I think both these looks will work well for your potential Christmas Party. You can't go wrong with reliable white and royal purple nails as they go with everything and suit everyone!
xx


What do you think of my Christmas Party nails?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment