Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Festive Edition II


Hey guys here is my second instalment of festive edition Monday manis. I let you guys know the festive inspired nail looks I will be rocking this December.

This week is all about preparing for the festive season, shopping, making sure your beginning to tie up loose ends at work, wrapping presents if your an organised bunny and possibly decorating your home.

I wanted something quite simple and easy for this weeks nail look, with a hint of pizzazz to it.

This week we have the :

Preparation mani

For this look I have used Beauty UK Cherry Bomb nail polish.




Oh my Christmas days this colour is just so gorgeous. It is a beautiful deep burgundy shade, with plum undertones. Just so so nice I cannot get enough of it. I thought that a darker shade of red would make a nice change instead of the standard red manis we may be used to seeing at this time of year. The finish to this nail polish is really glossy even without a topcoat. I am all the way into the formula of the nail polishes too, a thick consistency but super easy to work with.
This polish was opaque after 2 coats and also dried well.
I'm just so impressed as the Beauty UK nail polishes are available in Superdrug for £2.99.
xx


What do you think of my preparation nails?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment