Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CAIRO #Caimas

 I cannot believe our Prince is now 2 years old. 
Where does the time go. 
As I'm writing this I am so emotional.....holding back the tears. 
So I shall keep it short & sweet.
It has been such a pleasure to watch and help you grow and develop my little love.
These past 2 years, have been the most amazing two years of my life. Thank you.
I thank God daily for you, and for choosing me to be your mummy. 
The love of my life, my pride and joy! My everything! My Cairo xxxx
I hope you have such a fun day with lots of rice, a few Sofia songs thrown in somewhere and playing :) 

Here is a little video of some of your past year Cai. 



Wishing you the biggest Happy Birthday!

Love you endlessly, 
Mummy 
xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment