Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Christmas Gifts £25 & Under : For The Little Ones



This is my last 2014 Christmas Gift Idea list, and what better way to end things than with gift ideas, for the little ones in our lives. 

I am a mummy to a nearly two year old little boy and I wanted to do gift ideas for babies and toddlers, hence why I have called them the little ones :). 
As my son's birthday is on Christmas Day, I have tried to find smaller presents, (as his main presents will be for his birthday) that can also work as stocking fillers all under £25. There are some great finds here, many favourites that we still have till this day, that I feel, make the perfect gift for the little ones this Christmas.


Bria Organics Skincare £4.95 & £12.95 - Bria Organics have absolutely been a God send for us with our little man as he suffers from eczema. I have done a full review on the Bria Organics Relief, Repair & Replenish balm which you can read here. Bria Organics offer bath oils, balms and room fragrances that are all suitable for babies. 

Doc McStuffins Backpack £12 - Oh my goddaughter loves Doc McStuffins like no other. I think little rucksacks make a great gift especially when the little one is attending nursery or school, as they can carry all their little belongings along in their favourite rucksack. You can find almost every character backpack so you will be able to find their favourite character with no trouble what-so-ever. 

Peter Rabbit Cutlery £9.95 // Dinner Set £22.50 - These are a personal favourite as I still have some items, of the Peter Rabbit dinner set I used when I was a baby. I think they make a lovely keepsake with a traditional design that doesn't date. They can also be used when the little one gets a little older and are able to use non-plastic cups & plates. 

Children's Bedding Set from £8.82 - You can never have enough bedding, well I suppose you can but they are something that everyone needs. Bedding sets with their favourite characters on them will be a big hit with the little ones also. 

Gift Cards - Gift cards can seem like a bit of a boring gift but I think they work really well, when you are unsure of what to get for a little one. This way you know that your gift card will be used on something they actually want or need. They are super practical and help to take some of the pressure off when you have hit a 'what present to get for you' rut. 

Toys toys toys there are so many choices. For this section of my Christmas gifts under £25; I thought I would keep things rather personal and share with you some of the gifts Cairo has received, that we think make excellent gifts. They have all be tried and tested and have earned the Cairo stamp of approval. 


Ten Little Pirates £3.85 - Cai received this book from a friend of mine and he absolutely loves it. We read it at least 3 times a day and he reads it himself too. A short rhyming story about little pirates and their trials and tribulations at sea. 

Feed Me Dino £19.99 - This is a toy that is on Cai's current wish list. I think the idea of feeding the little friendly looking dinosaur is so cute. This toy also features over 100 melodies too. Supporting the learning of numbers, shapes and food types, makes for a great toy. 

Wait & See £5.99 - This one of my favourite books when I was a child, that I can still vividly remember reading to this day. Seeing a little girl on a book that looked like me was just mind blowing when I was younger. With such a sweet story also I think this makes for a great gift for many little ones. 

Cookie Jar £9.00 - I bought Cai this toy when he was around 7 months old and he still enjoys playing with it. The cookie jar sings little songs when you place the correct shape in the correct hole. The nose on the cookie jar also lights up and a song is played when you reach your hand into the jar, to retrieve any items you put in there. 

Chicco I-Gym £19.99 - My friend Ayesha bought this for Cai before he was born and what a life saver this was! This makes the perfect gift for a music loving family with a little one on the way. You can attach your Ipod or phone to the back of the gym and it plays your music to your bubba, while they play or lay, looking up at all the dangly toys or flashing lights. The gym can also lay flat so when baby is having tummy time they have something to play with also. Cai and I both loved this and the gym also helps with building baby's motor skills. I have put this gym back in its box ready for my next baby to play with. 

Here my baby is using the Chicco I-Gym at a few months old. Look at how tiddy he wassss :( 

The Mixed Up Chameleon £4.00 - Another favourite book of mine from school when I was a little girl. I don't remember much of the story but I love the illustrations within this book. Definitely a classic book for any children's collection. 

Mickey Ride On £19.99 - My friend Poumy bought Cairo a ride on for his 1st birthday and oh boy, it is Cai's favourite toy. We carry it with us when we can when visiting friends or family. It is Cai's racing toy, his in house bus, his in house transportation, his weapon when he is sword fighting (I kid you not). Cai has a Mickey Mouse fire truck that plays the Mickey Mouse theme tune and has many other sounds that are fitting to a fire truck too. The ride ons also do not take up a lot of room and are super easy to clean too. 

Vtech Book £16.97 - My mum bought Cai a Vtech book for his 1st birthday. It has been such a HUGE help when travelling with Cai. For any journey on foot, in car or on public transport I still till this day bring the book along with us. The book lights up, the pages are super easy for them to turn, the book sings songs to them also, and they take up no space whatsoever. They can fit perfectly in a nappy bag. A great great gift and with so many stories to choose from there is something for everyone with these Vtech books. 

Elefun Ball Popper £24.99 - My friend Ayesha (Hey ayesh lol) bought Cairo the Pop n' Pick Up Elefun and this is another toy he plays with every day! The little Elefun picks up the balls and pops them out through his trunk. A great surprise element for the little ones and Cai still enjoys playing with it, even after he has mastered the art of riding the Elefun over the balls to pick them up. The only thing I would suggest with these toys, is to buy a few extra balls suitable for the Elefun if you can, as my son has put them alllll over the house. Some we can find, some, well they have just disappeared. 


If you have recently had a baby or know someone that has, then these presents can make great gifts for little ones celebrating their first Christmas, all under £20.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Gift Set £12.99 - I like Burt's Bees products. The packaging, the ingredients, their range of products for babies are all sensitive and gentle enough to use on babies skin. For this price you get some great products within this gift set and they are also presented really well. 

Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Box of Wipes £10 - There are a few things you can never have enough of once you have a baby, and wipes is one of them. They are such a multifunctional product and will always be welcomed with open arms by parents. Do check with the mummy what wipes they tend to use for the baby and check out www.amazon.co.uk which always have great deals on a large quantity of wipes.

Mickey Mouse My 1st Christmas Teddy £14 - I think teddy's are a lovely keepsake, and babies are very into exploration by touch. This teddy comes with a soft blanket attached to Mickey that can also be personalised with a little ones name or d.o.b, which helps to make the present even more special. *Be quick, as this soft toy is only on offer until the 24th December 2014. Click the link above*

Sophie La Girafe Gift Bag £19.99 - One of the baby saviours is a good teether and Mrs Sophie has won awards, she does her job that well. Within this gift bag you get an original Sophie the Giraffe, a Sophie the Giraffe flower rattle and a vanilla teether which is soft and supple with a lovely vanilla scent. 

Personalised My First Christmas Bauble £10 - Again another gift that you can add a sweet personal touch too. These personalised baubles are also a great keepsake, that if kept well can be used again and again. The personalised baubles make great stocking fillers for babies experiencing their first Christmas too. 

Christmas 2 pack Pyjamas £16 - Pyjamas are always a welcome gift. You can find many Christmas sleep suits for the younger babies and top and bottom pyjamas for the older bubbas. Something cute for them to wear around the festive season and who doesn't love super cute pj's. 


That is the end of my 2014 Christmas Gift Ideas for the little ones in our lives. 
I hope that some of the gift ideas have been helpful as there are some great priced products above.  

I have also compiled Christmas Gift Ideas :




which you can check at the above links. 
Please do let me know what you think.
xx


What are your favourites from my gift ideas for the little ones?




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment