Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Festive Edition I


Hiya guys, we are back on full force over here :)

As we are now in December, this month brings along a few events with it.
Cairo's 2nd birthday yay! Christmas holidays, New Years and our anniversary - mine and Mal's that is.

As we all know I love all things nails, I thought it would be a nice idea to focus my December Monday Mani's on nail looks that will be suitable, or give ideas for the upcoming festive season.

This week we have the : 

Countdown to Christmas Mani


For this look I have used Angelica nail polish in Truly Taupe and Barry M Gold Glitter on the tip of my ring finger.


This nail polish is very true to its name, it truly is taupe. Application was okay, the brush was slightly uneven but I found with a sturdy hand and 2 thin coats; it all worked as the nail polish had a decent consistency. The polish is opaque after 2 coats and I was really happy with the finished result. 

I have chosen this look for my Countdown to Christmas mani as it is quite muted, but has a little shimmer to it to. Good for those who may be dubious about wearing glitter on their nails, and will also work for those who are looking for a delicate way to jazz up a understated mani. 
xx


What do you think of my Countdown to Christmas nails? 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment