Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani


As I am now a mummy, my nail polish does not last or stay chip resistant for long AT ALL. I'm lucky if I get 3 days wear out of them, so I usually tend to paint them twice a week especially if I have something special going on. 

I've always enjoyed painting my nails however I am no nail or manicure expert, I just paint them and hope for the best. But I thought it would be nice to feature my nails of the week on Mellies Corner. 

I used Barry M Nail Paint in Cyan Blue and Greenberry, with Primark P.S Love Nail Pens in White and Pink to get this look. 




Hope you like them, and any tips or tricks are always welcome.
xx

What do you do to help maintain your manis?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment