Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Welcome!



Welcome one,
Welcome all.

I am Mel and this is my corner of the net, hence the name Mellies Corner. Cheesy I know but watchagundo lol.




I had originally started blogging when pregnant with my little prince. However becoming a new mummy, through the newborn and first months stages; I really couldn't get my thoughts together to blog.

Becoming a mum has completely changed my life and making this blog is something I have been putting off for over a year (what a great way to document motherhood).
But I am happily, finally here.

I have so much to say, so many thoughts, so why not put it out there to share with others.
I also think it's such a great way for family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our little family, as I am always mentally updating & talking to people.

So I hope you all do enjoy the snippets of myself, my family, fashion, nails, news related bits, a real mish mash of things I'm passionate about. They say a woman's mind is more tangled than Charlotte's web - I think lol.

I will hopefully have a new blog post every
Sunday, Monday & Thursday morning, so do keep your eyes peeled.

Check out our About Us section where you get to meet my family too.

Any comments or thoughts are always welcome. 
Happy reading.

Thank youuu

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment