Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Silk


My manis have been lasting even less than usual recently. 
However I am guilty of not wearing my Marigold's (yellow gloves if you didn't know) when washing up :(.
My goodness the damage this can do is just ridic. 


So this week trying to be a good girl I painted my nails without a design and just kept it plain and simple, in the hopes that this would make my mani last longer. 

I have used the Barry M Silk Nail Effects in Mist.



This is a gorgeous light baby blue colour and has quite a muted shimmer to it - the Silk effect I'm guessing. 
All in all I'm quite happy with the colour. I do love blue nails and usually tend to stick to the Barry M Gelly or standard nail paint for this. 

As I now am sporting a rounded nail shape I'm wanting to try out more classic and pastel colours. Pastel pastel pastel - trend for this year ey.


I'm really wanting to try these Barry M Silk polishes in Blossom and Pearl, so keep your eyes peeled for a future post as they are YUM!
xx

Do you tend to wear any gloves when washing dishes?


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment