Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Orange Fever


Here we are again.
Another week, another mani.

I have a love/hate relationship with orange nail polish, it's not a colour I tend to wear often. 
When I do go for an orange nail polish, I usually tend to stick to neon orange shades as I feel they look better with my skin tone. However I wanted to give a more muted down orange shade a try .... again.

I used Barry M Satsuma & Barry M Jewel Glitter in Yellow Topaz to create this bottom glitter 'gradient' effect.

At first I was not sure at all of this look as I had painted them at night time and my 'gradient' did not look as amazing as it was in my head. However after sleeping on them, I don't really mind them. I think that by adding some form of design to the nail improves the overall orange colour for me. 

So here they are. 
If anyone has any recommendations for a nice orange nail colour please feel free to comment and let me know. 




Do you have any nail polish colours you tend to steer away from? 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment