Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Nearly Nude



I am currently on the hunt for a lovely nude shade. I find Rimmel's nude shades more suitable for me. I love Barry M Gelly in Lychee but always find I cannot apply it smoothly. It's either too thick or streaky which is not cute and then results in chips 2 days later.

So while I'm on the hunt, I wanted to add a little something to my nearly nude nails. 

I used Rimmel Lycra Pro in 365 Beige Style with P.S Love Nail Pen in Pink. For my index fingers I used Barry M Gelly in Lychee with P.S Love Nail Pen in White. 



Don't you just hate it when you paint your nails at night and then sleep on them. Urrrgh the bed and pillow imprint = rookie mistake. 
xx


Are there any Nude nail polishes you would recommend? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment