Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Pop Ripe Red

Monday Mani - Mellies Corner

For this look I have used Pop Beauty Nail Glam in Ripe Red.
Pop Beauty Ripe Red - Mellies Corner
Pop Beauty Ripe Red - Mellies Corner
I am no nail snob and will pretty much test out/use most nail polishes if the colour is up my street. I saw this pretty polish on Asos in the sale and added it right to my bag. I have been on a search for my perfect red....but unfortunately, the search is not over.
This is a orange based red shade, but not exactly what I am after at the mo. The application of Pop Beauty's nail polish is great. Standard brush with a slightly thicker formula, which applies opaque after 2 coats. I will definitely purchase another Pop Beauty nail polish however in the sale as the are normally priced £6.50 and I'm not convinced (yet) that they are worth it xx

Have you used any Pop Beauty nail polishes?



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment