Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to wish each and every mummy, nanny, mummy in law & mummy to be a massive Happy Mother's Day.

What a glorious thing it is to be a mother!
The most life changing, love charged, overwhelming, tough, emotional roller-coaster job out there.
The absolute best thing to ever happen to me is my son. Cairo.
I thank God for him every single day and I still till this day cannot believe he is mine.

Being a mother is tough.
Being a mother is hard work.
Being a mother is being love.
Receiving love.
Sharing and learning love.

It is testing,
it has challenges,
so many sleepless nights,
you are exhausted!
being puked and pooped on.
Being a friend, a milk maker, a chef, a maid, a cleaner, a teacher, a singer, a dancer, a performer, a confidant, a human sling, a wrestler, a cry reader, a professional hugger and booboo-maker-better.
It is the BEST job in the world.


I want to thank my mummy dearest for being the most amazing mum and example to me.
Thank you for being my mummy.
Thank you for never giving up on me, for always being there for me, for always loving me.
For putting up with my moods, my tears, my many chat-your-ear-off-sessions, for being the best grandmother.
For adopting my friends and still loving them till this day.
For your special connection with my Mal too.
For every finger licking amazing meal made.
For all the knockyourheadofffromjustasniff rum punches.
For remaining calm where I am erratic.
For remaining understanding when I am on a impulse.
For remaining interested where I am so different.

You mean the world to me and I am so happy to be your Mel-Beth.

I hope all the mummies out there have a lovely relaxing day - that's what its all about relaxation and wine, and I shall be toasting a glass [or 5] to Motherhood. The best club in the world :) xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment