Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : NYC Lincoln Square Love

Hey hey ya'll.

I used to love pink nails....you guys know how I feel about pink :). But after a few failed mani's with pink polish I was not interested at all. Sometimes I find that pink nail polishes, especially for darker skin tones can be quite dull, and no body wants daisy-o-dull nails. I am a happy bunny to have found the following nail polish just in time for the brighter weather.

For this look I have used NYC Lincoln Square Lavender.
NYC Lincoln Square Lavender - Mellies Corner Monday Mani
NYC Lincoln Square Lavender - Mellies Corner Monday Mani
NYC Lincoln Square Lavender - Mellies Corner Monday Mani
This polish is just a beauty. I am all the way into it, and yet again, NYC have not let me down. NYC minute nail polishes retail at Superdrug for £1.79, bargain right?!
Even though the name of the polish is catchy, the polish is definitely more on the dusty pink side of the lavender rainbow.
I think it is a gorgeous pink nail polish that compliments darker skin tones so well. Although it is not a show stopper it is a polish that can be worn easily day to day xx. 


 What do you think of NYC's Lincoln Square Lavender? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment