Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Barry M Guava the Catwalk Queen

Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
I am all the way in love with this weeks Monday Mani nails.

For this nail look I have used Barry M Guava & Barry M Catwalk Queen nail polishes. 
Barry M Guava & Barry M Catwalk Queen - Mellies Corner
Barry M Guava & Barry M Catwalk Queen - Mellies Corner
Barry M Guava & Barry M Catwalk Queen - Mellies Corner
If this look isn't channelling my inner mermaid I don't know what is. 
I used 1 coat of Barry M Guava and 2 coats of Barry M Catwalk Queen for this look. I have written about my love for the Barry M Guava nail polish here, but adding Catwalk Queen on top was just HEAVENLY! Catwalk Queen is a green/turquoise glitter mixture with hints of gold flecks running through it. So so gorgeous. I love blue nails so Catwalk Queen is the perfect glitter accompaniment for blue and green polishes. 

As with all glitter nail polishes it was a tedious job removing Catwalk Queen polish, so I would love any suggestions that speed up glitter nail polish removal xx.


What do you think of Barry M's Catwalk Queen? 

[Could I have said Catwalk Queen any more in one post lol]

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment