Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Birthday Recap : Photo Diary

Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Hey guys,

It was my birthday last month and I wanted to do a little post with some pictures from the festivities. Cue some pictures of me looking a little awkward and my beaut friends & family!

I had pre birthday dinner with my girlies at the gorgeous Mediterranean restaurant Mem & Laz and it was delicious. Their sauteed king prawns were just ridiculous.
I then on my birthday day had a lovely dinner with my mum and Poumy aka Zoe. It was proper mother daughter time and my mum certainly indulged in being with her two girls, where they made the most inappropriate jokes! I full on cringed but they were so sweet and so giggly it was infectious. We had such a laugh at Yum Yum and enjoyed the yummiest starters and cocktails.

This year I really do feel I have matured a little and have started to understand and learn myself more than ever. Such an air of contentment in my life even though many areas need work and developing. I am so thankful for the life I live and for all the amazing people around me. Love you guys <3 xx

Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
There's always one random guy doing something :)
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner

Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
Birthday Recap - Mellies Corner
My beautiful mummy. 

What a wonderful way to welcome chapter 27 xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment