Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Twerq Time 1


Twerq Time. 
See what I did there. Twerq ... as in Turquoise lol. 

I always used to paint my nails with a different colour on my ring or index fingers [accent nail]. In keeping with this tradition I decided I would try this look with pastel nails.

I have used Barry M Blue Moon and Barry M gold glitter on my ring finger for this look.


I did have to use 4 coats with the Gold Glitter on my index finger, as the nail varnish does appear quite sheer even though it is glitter. You really have to build up the colour to achieve a full nail coverage.

I love the Blue Moon shade, it is one of my favourites for my feet and is a colour I love to wear in winter.

I'm quite pleased with the contrasting colours. I think I will also try this look with a deeper shaded baby blue or more of a turquoise colour.
xx


What is your favourite colour or texture for an accent nail? 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment