Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Arabian Nights


What is it with me and the glitter gradient on the bottom halves of my nails. This is one of those looks I think I will probably try with every nail polish I have. I think it is quite a safe approach to adding something fun to your nails. 

I have used Barry M in Pomegranate and Gold Glitter. 
I have used Barry M in Yellow Topaz for my ring fingers.





Something about these nails just makes me think of 'Arabian Nights'? Don't ask me why as I have never been to Arabia or experienced their nights lol. I think it is the blend of rich pink toned berry, with gold accents and gold focus nails. Almost quite luxurious.
The pomegranate has been a colour I have had for ages, but was not sold on what it looked like in the bottle, so I thought to try it for the first time now.
I am quite pleased with the look, however I'm not sure that I will wear the Pomegranate shade by itself as I think it needs a little pick me on my hands.

This is definitely a look I will revisit in Autumn/Winter as it's all about 50 shades of berry for the colder months.
xx


What do you think about the Barry M nail polish in Pomegranate?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment