Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Illa Vanilla


Hi guys, I have another Monday Mani post for you. 

This week I have (again) been loving nudes. 
After seeing this colour on a friend of mine, off I went to Superdrug as I just needed it in my life.

For this look I have used Barry M Matte nail polish in Vanilla with my trusty Primark P.S Love Nail Art Pen in White. 



I think the colour of this nail polish is gorgeous. A great nude colour with lovely pink undertones. I needed 2 coats of this polish to achieve full coverage. I do have to say the polish did apply quite lumpy, maybe something to do with my expertise, but I'm sure it will be fine by the next time I use it.

Is it just me or are the matte nail polish shades especially from Barry M just killing it. They are so lush. 
I usually use Matte nail polishes with my normal top coat. I have yet to use a matte top coat as I am not sure if I actually like matte nails ..... yet. 
Although there is still time to convert to a matte nail lover. 
xx

How do you feel about matte nail polishes?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment