Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Barry M Almond Berries

Monday Mani: Barry M Almond, Barry M Berry Ice Cream - Mellies Corner
Finally I have a Monday Mani up.
It may have only been a week .... but it feels like an eternity lol.
My nails have grown and are doing pretty well if I may so my self, so I thought I would put a little effort into my mani this week.

For this look I have used Barry M nail polish in Almond & Berry Ice Cream [ring finger] with my P.S Love black pen for the dot details. 
Monday Mani: Barry M Almond, Barry M Berry Ice Cream - Mellies Corner
Monday Mani: Barry M Almond, Barry M Berry Ice Cream - Mellies Corner
Monday Mani: Barry M Almond, Barry M Berry Ice Cream - Mellies Corner
I am so happy with the final result apart from a few untidy patches here and there. The two nail polishes together really do compliment each other. I feel like adding the dot details to this mani helped to tie everything together. 
Barry M Almond nail polish is one of my current favourite nude-like nail polishes. It is a light coloured griege (grey+beige) nail polish that applies like the standard Gelly nail polishes ensuring its shiny and plumpy finish. 
I have written about my experience with Barry M's Berry Ice Cream nail polish [ring finger shade] which you can read here, and I am happy to say I'm still luvin' it. 
xx

Do you like the combo of Barry M's Almond & Berry Ice Cream together? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment