Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monthly Wishes : April

Hey hey ya'll.

Can you believe we are at the end of another month ALREADY. Time literally waits for no man which has been the theme on both my Twitter and Instagram this month.
Mellies Corner Twitter
Mellies Corner Instagram
April has been a lovely busy month bringing with it sunshine, brighter days and family quality time.
I have just been so into clothes and accessories this month. My saved items lists are larger than normal; so do keep your eyes peeled as I'm sure an influx of collective wish lists may be coming your way soon.

As we come to another month end we share with you our Wishes for the month of April.





Cai : 

Postman Bear Book 
Cai is really enjoying the Tales from Acorn Wood : Fox's Socks, so we would like to add to the collection with the Postman Bear. We enjoy Julia Donaldson books but at times they are too lengthy for my energiser bunny son so these shorter, lift the flap books are ideal.

Tri-Scooter
My little love spends the majority of his park time running after all the other kiddies on scooters, so I think the scooter time is nigh. How cute is this Mike the Knight tri-scooter which is currently on special offer at Argos.

I have also done a whole post on my Spring/Summer Wish List H&M Edit for Cai which you can read here. I went on H&M online and wanted everything for him! It was ridiculous.

Me : 

H&M Floral Patterned Kimono
I love Kimono's especially those with a longer length and you cannot go wrong with a gorgeous floral pattern.

Fluffy Keychain
My current racoon like faux fur tail is battered! So time for an upgrade. This is pink, faux fur and fluffy - I'm well into it. Ebay also has some great options for a 1/4 of the standard high street price.

Layered Bar Pendant Necklace
I have spent so much time buying everyday accessories from Primark I completely forgot about Forever 21. This necklace had me at hello and I think it would look wonderful with a shirt. Loving the layered necklaces at the moment.

Nike Air Force 1 : 

Infant
Papa Bear 
Me

If I knew now, what I knew then I would have never thrown away ALL the trainers I did. But alas, the classic Nike Air Force 1, they go with everything, easy to clean and we are going to be matching lol. I am totally that mum that likes her boys to match and will try to find something for myself to help tie me in to :).

Family : 

As an extra special wish, we are wanting to adopt a rescue Cat/Kitten to add to our little family. I am so excited and will keep you up to date with all our cat escapades.
                                                                                             **Image found on Google** 
I would love to know what things may be on your April Wishes. xx

Have you used any of the above items? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment