Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Passionate Pink

Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
 Hey everyone, hope you are all well :).

I am back with another weeks Monday mani. This week we have a shade and a formula I am so happy with.

For this weeks look I have used Revlon Colorstay in Passionate Pink. 
Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink - Mellies Corner
Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink - Mellies Corner
Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink - Mellies Corner
This nail polish is just yum! So pink, so creamy, so easy to apply! The best bit - it really does stay. I had no chips for 4 whole days which in itself is just a miracle. I used 2 coats of Revlon Colorstay Passionate Pink for this mani.
I think this is a great pink for the Spring/Summer months as it is so bright but without being a neon shade, making it easy to wear.
There is something about this formula that I really enjoy using. The brush is a great shape for a smooth application without too much tidying up around the cuticles needed. I also bought this nail polish in T K Maxx for £2.99 I mean yes yes yes.
xx

 Do you have a favourite pink shade for the Spring/Summer months? 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment