Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Oldie but Goodie

Barry M Coral [296] - Monday Mani Mellies Corner
Hey guys, after a few days absence I am back with my mani of the week. Hope you are all well :)

I have also added some new polishes to my ever growing collection so will have loads of fresh Monday Mani's up....eventually with some nail art but you know, little steps and all that.

For this look I have used Barry M nail polish in the shade Coral [296]. 
Barry M Coral [296] - Mellies Corner
Barry M Coral [296] - Mellies CornerBarry M Coral [296] - Mellies Corner
Just look at how the sun is bouncing off this bottle - I need no more encouragement.
This is definitely an oldie but a goodie, and I happily found it in the back bedroom shoved behind some body creams.
This is a true to name Coral nail polish that also applies so well. I did not buff my nails before application and the end result was pretty flawless. What better colour for the brighter weather we are getting this side of the year also xx.


What do you think of the oldie but goodie Barry M Coral?
Also let me know what you think of my new Monday Mani header [above], as I felt it needed a little spruce....must be all this sunshine :) 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment