Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Barry M Foil Effects Fail

Monday Mani - Mellies Corner
Hey guys, happy bank holiday Monday woop woop.

This weeks nails I am not loving and cannot wait to whip them off me nails.

For this look I have used Barry M Nail Effects Foils in 320 aka the gold one.
Barry M Nail Effects Foils 302 - Mellies CornerBarry M Nail Effects Foils 302 - Mellies Corner
I got on much better with the Barry M's Nail Effects Foil in Silver, which you can read here so was kinda sorta expecting the same with its sister - Gold. 
My mum and boyfriend quite liked this nail polish on me, however I am not feeling it at all. The colour of this polish is almost a more olive green gold which applies so streaky. As you can see above, the brush strokes are clearly evident [which may have more to do with my technique than the nail polish itself] but is definitely not a look that I am into. 
As you know I love me some gold anything, so I am not writing off gold nail polishes just yet, but would love to know if you have any recommendations for a smoother application or a gold polish that is dreamy xx. 

Are gold nails a hit or miss for you? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment