Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Who Knows Avon


Hey ya'll.
I haven't posted a standard Monday Mani for a little while as I was playing catch up with our favourites products of 2014, as well as enjoying our anniversary, but I am now back for good :).

I also hosted my first collaboration post with my gorgeous friend Sarah who blogs over at www.naildesignguide.com. Sarah created a nail look that would be suitable for Valentine's day, so if you haven't seen it you can click here.

For this weeks nail look I have used an Unknown Avon nail polish. 
I have had this nail polish for so many years that the shade details have completely rubbed off the bottle. This is a lovely dark brown colour with a subtle hint of shimmer, which does appear near black when on the nails after 2 coats. Perfect for those 'I can't pick a nail colour' moments. The above pictures were also taken 3 days after I had painted my nails and I am so impressed with the lasting power of this polish xx.

Have you used any Avon nail products?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment