Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

New Year ... New Post


Hey guys, and a Happy New Year to you all. 

How fast did 2014 go by, and I'm told the years only go by quicker the older you get. How fun!

For the first month of this new year I wanted to share with you some of the things we - Mal, Cai and I enjoyed over 2014. 

Cai had his 2nd birthday on Christmas day, so I shall be sharing some insight into his big day. I still cannot believe I have a 2 year old little boy.

Bubba turning 2 also means we have been part of the parent club for 2 years, so I shall be doing a little update also. 

I am also back to studying again this month which will be more intense, so posting on my blog will happen at least every Monday and Thursday morning. 

Do keep your eyes peeled. 
xx

How did you bring in the New Year?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment