Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Raindrops keep falling . . . .


In keeping with my love of blue, I have tried another blue nail shade and....
dun dun dunnn
it is not Barry M nail polish woop woop lol. 

For this look I have used NYC In a New York Colour Minute nail polish in the shade Raindrop. 
For the dot details I used my trusty Primark P.S Love white nail art pen. 


This colour is a cross between a soft powder blue and a cornflower blue. I used 2 coats for this mani and that provided great coverage. Definitely a colour I will revisit for a Autumn/Winter pick me up on the gloomy days. I am not sure where I was going with the dot details but I think it kinda worked with this mani, almost reminds me of blue fine china :). 

I am quite the up and coming fan of the NYC In a New York Colour Minute nail polishes. I find their formula's easy to work with and although for me, they do not dry in one minute, they do dry pretty quickly. 
The NYC nail polishes usually come with a medium brush paired with a thick(ish) nail polish consistency. They are also so reasonable priced from £1.79 - Superdrugs and I am all about bargains. 
xx


Have you used any of the NYC In a New York Colour Minute nail polishes? 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment