Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Matt White Remix


As my nails have taken a turn onto Short Nail Avenue, I am trying to find ways to jazz up a shorter nail paint job. 
As mentioned in my previous post which featured white nails here, I tend to like white polish on shorter nails as I feel it just gives your mani a clean look.


For this look I have used Barry M nail polishes in:
Matt White & Yellow Topaz with Gold Glitter for the glitter 'gradient'. 



You guys know I love a glitter 'gradient' although my attempts appear to be more of a glitter section but hey ho.
I quite enjoyed this mani and think this is one I will definitely keep in the shorter nail rolodex. 
xx

How do you tend to jazz up a different nail length?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment