Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Berry Me Green


Hey hey everyone.

My nails have finally grown a little and what better way to celebrate, than to paint them in one of my favourite colours. 
I can rely on the ever dependent blue nail polish shades to make my mani's pop that little bit more. 

For this look I have used Barry M Gelly nail paint in Greenberry.



What a wonder this nail polish is. 
Seriously, I don't think I know anyone this colour would not suit, or anyone who doesn't like this nail polish shade. 
Such a bright turquoise, aqua-green colour with the great Barry M gelly formula present.
I don't feel like pictures capture the true colour of this nail polish, but I am sure between pictures and seeing the nail polish in person, you can imagine its beauty.

As with the majority of Barry M Gelly nail polishes, this was easy to apply and dried pretty quickly. I used 2 coats for this mani and my nails had a great gloss to them, but I always use a topcoat to try to help minimise chips.
This is one of those shades that I will constantly use and re-buy, it is a must have for any nail collection.
xx


What do you think of the mighty Greenberry?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment