Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Cyan Blue


Uggggh. So this week my nails have decided to break. 
This is like the bane of my life. It started off with one nail, then two then after that you just have to go for the kill and cut them all down to stubs lol. 

I actually tend to like shorter length nails on others as opposed to myself. I think on others they look so neat and nail polish also seems to last so much longer. 
On me I feel they just make my hands look ... stubby. I think that's the right word. Like little sausages.

 For this look I have used Barry M in Cyan Blue.


I have a few nail polishes I tend to stick to when my nails are this length and that is where this shade comes in handy. This shade helps me to feel a little better when looking down at my short nails or nails breaks as I think it is such a gorgeous blue.  
xx

What are some of the things you do to help fix a broken nail?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment