Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Barry M Mustard


On the wonderful world of Instagram a few weeks ago I saw that Barry M would be launching their new Autumn Winter Gelly nail polish collection at Superdrug. As soon as I saw the new shades I knew Superdrug would be seeing me pretty soon.


I am trying different colours on my nails and I wanted to start with something I have never used, which is a yellow nail polish. So off I went and some ££ lighter I had acquired Barry M Gelly Mustard nail polish amongst others. 

For this look I have used Barry M Gelly nail paint in Mustard.



Now for me I am not a fan of actual mustard or this nail polish on me....at first. It is very true to its name, a golden mustard yellow colour and applies opaque after 2 coats. As always the Barry M Gelly formula is present and application of this polish is a doddle.
The first night I painted my nails I did not like the shade on me, however over the next few days I definitely grew to like this shade. I also received quite a few compliments on my nail polish too. 

After seeing the new shades in person in store in honesty I am not overly excited by the new collection, as I feel it to be lacking a little something. However as I am a Barry M nail polish lover I will be trying out the shades Cardamom and Chai (pictured above) with reviews for you guys soon.
xx


What do you think of the new Barry M Autumn/Winter Tribal Gelly nail polish collection?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love this color. I have only ever tried yellow once and it was a banana yellow it was yukky. This yellow looks good on you. I am definitely going to Superdrug to look for it. I like the cardamom and Paprika too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I also think Superdrug may have a 3 for 2 on Barry M products, so I will hopefully be adding Cardamom to my collection sooner than I thought x

      Delete