Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Absence Part I

My little corner of the web.
How I miss thee.

I do apologise for the lack of posts.

But, who was prepared for the juggling of exams, with blogging and all else that comes with life?
NOT ME!
Exams are a bitch and my name is now Mummy Revision.

As things slow down and I begin to regain some much needed organisation in my life, all will be right again on Mellies Corner.

Hopefully my archive posts [which will be working doubly as hard whilst I revise my ass off!!] will provide you with some entertainment. You can find them thatta way >>>>

Hope everyone is well and we will catch up soon :)

Good luck out there to anyone who is studying and preparing for exams. 
With all the energy drinks, post it notes and highlighters we shall succeed :). 

xxx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment