Cover 1 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 1 - Mellies Corner_zpscmsjs5zn.jpg Cover 2 - Mellies Corner photo Cover 2 - Mellies Corner_zpsuoptuzwl.jpg  photo Sneak Peek 3.2 - Mellies Corner_zpsysnpbslm.jpg
 photo Mellies Corner Author for blogger_zpsegh5lehe.jpg

MELLIES CORNER|PARENTING, LIFESTYLE|ALL THAT COMES WITH IT|WELCOME TO OUR JOURNEY

Monday Mani : Festive Editions IIII


Hey guys, 

For this week we have my fourth instalment of festive edition Monday mani's. I let you guys know the festive inspired nail looks I will be rocking this December.

This week we have the :

 #Caimas nails
(Yes I have made my sons bday/Xmas event into a hash tag lol).

This week [for me] is all about my sons 2nd birthday and spending Christmas with family. My son is born on Christmas day so that is where my main focus will be for this time of year. I will be decorating the house a little as at this time of year it is nice to have a little festivity around. I have done a separate post on our Christmas decorations which you can read here.
I have tried to bring that festive cheer to my nail looks this week too.

I again have 2 options this week. Less indecisive, more my nails chipped so they had to get painted again.

For this first look I have used Barry M Red Wine nail polish and Barry M Gold Glitter on my ring finger.


Barry M Red Wine nail polish is within my top 5 all time favourites polishes. It is the most gorgeous deep red, the perfect all year round colour. At this time of year don't we all love a red nail for Christmas I wanted to give a little twist on the standard red mani. You all know how much I love Barry M Gold Glitter I use it alllllll theee time. Nothing speaks festivity to me more than some glitter, gold glitter to be precise. I think having it on my ring fingers really does compliment the red wine nail polish. Using glitter with a standard nail polish also helps to add some texture and depth to a manicure. I used approximately 3 and a little coats of gold glitter to achieve full coverage.


For my second look I have used Barry M Pomegranate Gelly nail polish and Barry M Ruby Slippers glitter nail polish.


Now this is just everything and more I want for a #Caimas nail. I think this nail look is so pretty! Barry M Pomegranate is a gorgeous deep magenta shade, but when paired with Barry M Ruby Slippers glitter, they are just a combo for the nail heavens. I think this mani look is perfect for those wanting a little twist on the red nail. Ruby Slippers is a beautiful deep shaded pink - red glitter with specks of white, lighter pink and purple shimmer. GORGEOUS! I also love that this glitter mani is not too out there as some glitters can be quite obnoxious. I feel this is a great way to wear a muted glitter without loosing any of the extra factor. 

I also have another nail look featuring Barry M Pomegranate nail polish which can be read here
xx


What do you think of my #Caimas nails?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment